Thursday, April 7, 2022

Because Flip Flop

Because FLIP FLOP!

I like pizza because it tastes so good!

Because I like pizza, it tastes so good. This does not work. It changed the meaning of the first sentence.

(1) Because it tastes so good, I like pizza. CORRECT


I took my umbrella because the sky was cloudy.

(1) Because


I studied hard because the test was important!

(1) Because


He yelled because it was so loud in the room.

(1) Because


I wrote the letter because my little brother can’t write yet.

(1) Because


My favorite flower is the rose because it smells so wonderful.

(1) Because


He went to jail because he robbed the bank.

(1)


My teacher gave me an A+ because I am an excellent student.

(1) Because


She threw her gum in the trash because the teacher scolded her.

(1) Because


My dogs are happy because I walked them.

(1) Because


He ate the whole box of donuts because he was so hungry.

(1) Because

She ran to the store because they needed more ice in a hurry.

(1) Because


My Mom uses her GPS because she doesn't  like to use large paper maps.

(1) Because


He would not get on the ferris wheel because he was afraid of heights.

(1) Because


No comments:

Post a Comment