Monday, February 27, 2023

Spanish Homework/Answers and Next Step DUE: 2-20-23

nota = note
sombreros - hats
la clase =  the class
(they) make = hacen
galletas = cookies
Quieres  = Do you want?
Quiero  = I want     (Quiero Taco Bell)
Me gustan = I like



1) Sam escribe una nota.


2) Mi mama habla español.


3) Yo tengo cinco sombreros. 


4) Nosotros escribimos en clase.


5) Yo tengo un perro blanco pequeño.


6) ¿Cuál es tu animal favorito?


7) Buenas tardes. ¿Cómo estás?


8) Rojo y azul hacen morado.


9) ¿Quieres galletas de jengibre?


10) Me gustan tus ojos azul.


ANSWERS:

1) Sam writes a note.  2) My Mom speaks Spanish.  3) I have 5 hats.   4)  We write in class.     5) I have a small white dog.     6)   What is your favorite animal?     7)  Good afternoon. How are you?       8)   Red and blue make purple.    9)  Do you like gingerbread cookies?   10) I like your blue eyes.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Translate into Spanish (Use the patterns above and the words you know to help you).


1) Maria speaks Spanish.

2) My Mom writes in class.

3) I have green eyes.

4) What is your favorite cookie?

5) Yellow and blue make green.

6) Do you like dogs?

7) I have a small house.

8) I have a big house.

9) We have a white house. 

10) I like cats.


New pattern:

English:  My cat is black.                        Spanish: My gato es negro.


Now you translate these sentences into Spanish.


English: My dog is big.                            Spanish:

English: The class is small.                     Spanish:

English: The cookie is delicious              Spanish:

(deliciosa = delicious)



---------------------------------------------

MORE SPANISH FUN!


Pedro el Pez 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gie9aMIeir0


"Where is?" Song  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBTYt2vSVBI 

(prepositions of locations)


"What Color is it?" Song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bnuj5kte3o4


"My Uncle has a Farm" Song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXr6QTZKPuA

(Animal Vocabulary)


No comments:

Post a Comment